Wednesday, May 23, 2012

i am back!


" mien's formal outfit : all from Bangkok : > 
"(sorry for the awkward expressions..and yes the pants is too big for me LOL)
" hello, my name's amanda, or you can call me mien, i'm good with both :) "...

hmm.is it just me? or I find it rather awkward with my introduction.
I'm not good in introducing myself .probably because..i'm a shy person *blush* LOL
so let's skip the introduction. you'll find out more about me as i keep blogging 
WHICH i hope i can sustain this blog of mine 
i got a feeling i will though :D 


lyn ! julie ! if you're reading this .I WILL OK ! hahahahah we'll do it together : >

sem just started and we're busy already ! (as usual)
With all the projects and weekly assignments pouring on us. RAWR . I.will.be.fine.
In fact, we'll all be fine. I know that : >
I admit i was extremely anxious throughout the first week.

"will I be able to graduate on time??" 
"i have a strong feeling that i'll flunk" 
"this lecturer is immensely intimidating!
  he is definitely going to fail me !"

yes. it was only our first week. i was so paranoid to that extent that
I was really quiet throughout the week at home and my family thought i'm sick lol






but i was actually sort of meditating
I had to mollify myself, telling myself that I can do it .___. 


*scary*

told the girls about it and apparently they felt nothing
i was surprised. i even had this thought that they'll be moving on to the next sem .___.
i felt so vulnerable :<

fortunately things got better on the second week. Still paranoid. but better 
what made me feel better ?

so..
I went rock climbing with my college mates. and once with nad.
SHE IS REALLY GOOD AT IT. she's a born monkey definitely. I was impressed! 
anyway. cut the crap

rock climbing sort of enlightened me
it is super tough (for me). 
to get it up to the top.it requires a lot strength, determination, courage, positivity, planning and focus.
same apply to life. or to this sem for me :P
WE CAN DO IT
it's just that we need to focus! with not a bit of negativity! 
one single thought of  " I CAN'T DO IT " and you're doomed
Be Strong. you can do it. you're beyond what you think you are.
and yea despite all the obstacles. i went to the top... 

they took pictures! but yea none of them post them up -___- 
so let's leave it for the next time 



good bye for now : >







2 comments: